THE BIGGEST GANG in Britain – Shining a light on the culture of police corruption
June 26, 2013This book has 3 raving reviews so far. For it describes that and how the Hillsborough, Savile and ‘Plebgate’ investigations are NOT exceptions, but the symptom of
With thanks to victim Grandma B who published the announcement of this book.
- Police victim no 1: Maurice J Kirk
- late victim Paulette H Cooper
- victim Mr Ebert whose house was taken off him with the aid of a Police invasion
- the worst of all child snatching cases where 5 children were taken by 8 Police Officers?
- The alleged victims of the Jersey child abuse inquiry cannot expect justice, reveals the detective at the centre of the case (18.4.09) (spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com)
- Walk Against Corruption – Liberty Tactics – Ben Fellows (inquiringminds.cc)
- Corrupt Manchester police conducted hate campaign against Scots ‘vermin’ in 1960s, admits former detective (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Position These Lamps To Shine A Light On Corruption, Or Just Anything (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Crime and Conflict Research Centre hosts conference exploring perceptions about gang culture (mdx.ac.uk)