Translate

Friday 12 September 2014

Westminster pedophiles and corrupt Police force Ben Fellows into exile

BEN FELLOWS STATEMENT 2014
Over the past six months since my “Walk Against Corruption 2013” I have been under constant surveillance by the security agencies and have been suffering Police harassment over my allegations which I made against Conservative Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke MP. The Metropolitan Police came to me and bullied me into making a statement against Kenneth Clarke, stating that if I refused I would be in danger in the future.


I have over the previous months cooperated with the Police and had a gentleman’s agreement to remain silent and off the internet even though that opened me out to even my supporters criticising me for this. Even after my kidnapping and arrest in the summer I remained silent. I remained silent when the Metropolitan Police tried to force me into saying that Peter Morrison a dead MP was the man I met in Ian Greers office. This was not the case. I stood by my original statement and was bailed to return again in the future. Fearing for my own safety I left the UK in November 2013 and as of January 16th 2014 I failed to return to Paddington Green Police Station for further questioning.
I am being persecuted by my own government over allegations which the Police have refused to investigate. What’s remarkable about this story is that instead of investigating my own statement and questioning Mr Clarke as a perpetrator, he has been turned into a victim by Scotland Yard and it is me who is being pursued as a potential criminal.  If we truly have freedom of speech and democracy as a registered journalist I should be able to write my own story without fear of being targeted by the state.
If Kenneth Clarke MP disagreed with my version of events the appropriate course of action was to issue legal proceedings and take me to court. This he has not done. Although I believe he is threatening publishers with law suits if they publish my articles.
The Police have already stated that there is a high level political conspiracy at play as the Cook Report tapes which filmed the events, which occurred in Ian Greers office twenty years ago have gone missing. Jack Malvern of the Times stated that the Cook Report Tapes were sent to Iron Mountain, a storage facility which subsequently had a fire which destroyed them.
During my cross examination by the Police which is a taped interview they stated that Mr Clarke couldn’t account for his whereabouts during that time.

The British press whom I have been in constant contact with over this time have refused to write about this story. This is because the press has been taken over by a group of powerful transnational corporations and even if journalists want to write about a story they are prevented from doing so, until such time as an arrest by the Police is confirmed. If the Police don’t charge anyone and I haven’t been charged with any crime, then the press are unable to cover the story. However, the story is about how wealthy individuals in our country are seemingly above the law and when you attempt to reveal their wrong doings they use the power of the state to silence and demoralise individuals using the authorities to threaten and bully individuals into silence.
 I considered my position carefully and came to the conclusion that I wouldn’t allow myself to be targeted in that way and that I would fight for the truth regardless of the consequences to my personal safety. In World War 2 our ancestors fought tyranny in their time, in East Germany the Starzi couldn’t prevent, as much as they tried, to break the spirit of man and all over the world right now people are fighting for freedom and justice. Julian Assange is in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, Edward Snowdon has left the United States after revealing the extent of the surveillance operation conducted by the NSA in cooperation with GCHQ and other intelligence agencies around the globe. How many more whistleblowers, journalists and publishers have to go into exile or on the run before the country realises that they are being attacked.
 If I don’t make a stand over this issue it allows the West Minister Paedophile ring, which Tom Watson MP wanted investigated, to continue.
This means children from care homes all over the country being taken down to London and abused at places such as Dolphin Sq and at various apartments by powerful and wealthy individuals. If or when victims attempt to try and talk about this they are dismissed by the Police, not believed and many end up committing suicide later in life or have a legacy of traumatic and emotional problems which plague their adult lives.
Remember Jimmy Savile? He was only allowed to be named as a paedophile after his death and he was a BBC disc jockey. It has been revealed that the Police had literally hundreds of statements against Savile by victims but he was protected by the Police along with the others at the BBC. The BBC remains not accountable for making the conditions for paedophile’s to operate in. Why? Perhaps because it is still going on today.
The Paedophile Unit are arresting people such as Rolf Harris, Stewart Hall, Dave Lee Travis, Max Clifford etc in the hope that this will appease the general public.
The truth is that whilst low level and old men paedophiles are being arrested, the paedophile unit have known about these individuals for many years and only when it suits them do they then arrest them whilst protecting the elite paedophile rings. When is enough, enough?
Do we not care about our children, the sexual, mental and physical abuse of children? Thousands of children go missing from the UK every year where do they go? They don’t turn up anywhere they simply disappear.
Should we just put up and shut up and say to ourselves that it’s okay because it isn’t my son or daughter. Today it may not be but when the West Minister Paedophile ring lowers the age of consent it will be your children and grand children at risk.
THIS HAS TO STOP NOW…
  1. Why hasn’t Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke been arrested and questioned in connection with my allegations made to Police in my statement?
  2. Why have the Police turned Mr Clarke into a victim?
  3. Why hasn’t the Prime Minister been questioned regarding the missing Cook Report tapes, that he was responsible for whilst in private business when he worked for Carlton television?
  4. Why is Prime Minister David Cameron protecting the powerful West Minister Paedophile ring?
Once again hypocrisy resigns supreme. It is okay for certain celebrities to be arrested but when it comes to Politicians it’s another ball game, especially when it involves the current Prime Minister of the country.
Whilst I have been abroad I met what could only be described as a delegation of Knights Templar’s. They are disgusted by what’s occurring in their and other Masonic orders name. They gave me a ceremonial coin which reads “They Received Every Man A Penny”. It also came with a warning, that if I should return to the UK I would be set up by the Police and government at the highest levels. Of course, I had to bear in mind that the Police in the UK are Masonic, Kenneth Clarke and David Cameron are high level Mason’s and so is the judiciary, press etc  So what chance have I of a fair trial? Even if I had broken the law which I haven’t?
The Templar’s gave me a coin, which I am not allowed to have as someone who is not a Mason and it has never happened before in their entire history. The purpose of the coin, so that brethren of good conscious, whom there are many  in all walks of life, would know that I spoke the truth and that Mason’s whilst not coming out of the privacy of their organisation supported my actions.  
This is a fight over good and evil, light and dark and whilst this might be sounding biblical to some, that’s because it is. Isn’t it time for good to triumph just once, isn’t it time that we protect our children from paedophiles? We may not be able to stop these powerful individuals but we can certainly make the waters harder from them to operate in. If our politicians are our representatives then what are we saying about ourselves, if paedophile rings are allowed to continue within politics?
I have remained silent over the past six months even under pressure from the security agencies who target my articles online and attempt to cause confusion in the minds of the general public. No more. I am not afraid unlike those children who will be abused this weekend somewhere in the UK by these powerful individuals.
Until these powerful individuals such as Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke MP and Prime Minister David Cameron answer to the public I will remain in exile abroad in search of a country who believes in Freedom of speech, democracy and the rule of law for everyone.  
I am not depressed or suicidal and if I die in an accident it will be state sponsored murder.
Ben Fellow

Get in touch with us Ben please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all points of view but do not publish malicious comments. We would love to hear from you if you want to e-mail us with tips, information or just chat e-mail talkingtous@hotmail.co.uk